Thursday 26 March 2009

Kenya - Scenery



I have never thought of myself as a landscape photographer. I appreciate a good landscape photograph as much as the next person and can admire the patience and commitment of the dedicated landscape shooter, but I never really got into it that much - if I happen to be some place and a good landscape photo opportunity presents itself then I will take a picture, of course I will I'm a photographer, it's just that I can't seem to find the patience, at least not when it comes to landscapes.

However, you cannot fail to be impressed by the landscapes that are presented to you in Kenya. Especially in the area that we were, near Nanyuki, where Mount Kenya (around three times higher than Ben Nevis) was visible on the distance horizon.The morning and evening light is amazing and well worth trying to capture if you can, so with my apologies to the hard core landscape shooters out there I have posted a couple of my efforts below...










No comments: