Sunday 4 April 2010

This is your Religion???

I am not a religious man.

It doesn't sit right with me.

In over twenty years in the military I have been to many different countries where the root of the problems stem from religious beliefs and many of the problems facing other countries also arise from religious differences. So I have seen first hand the destructive power of religion.

I cannot bring myself to accept the beliefs that those that are religious hold close and I can't help but feel that there is a certain amount of arrogance and indeed ignorance amongst those that hold these beliefs that there is some higher being in control of everything or that there is some higher plan that directs everything.

The evidence for and of evolution is, in my opinion overwhelming and science provides the answers to these questions that people have been asking for many thousands of years.

Regardless of an individuals beliefs and however misguided they may be with religious points of view the following link takes you to one of the most disgusting and shocking stories surrounding the Catholic church ever made public. These last few words should be noted about this story..."...ever made public..".

How much else is there that hasn't been made public through the years?

If this is your religion then your welcome to it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scW90Q6Z_OM&feature=player_embedded


Further comment on Duckrabbit...
http://duckrabbit.info/blog/2010/04/duckrabbits-easter-message/

No comments: